Saturday, August 9, 2008

Internal Dialog of a Cacao Buckwheat Crispies Experience

Ho.
Ho brah.
Easy.
Easy cuz.
Nuff.
Nuff, already?
stop.
no can.
Stop.
no way.
Stop!
No worries. Eat as much as you like you not gone get fat.

"Lahiki!"
"Yes?"
"I need help. Help me please!!!"
"What?"
"Take this away from me. i cant stop eating :("
"What? you tired now? Or you just dont wanna walk to the sink?"

WEW!!! couple sweet ones later... Blogging. If you all didnt know, Lahik's is da bomb! She made dis killa "coco buckwheatie crispies". i started munchin on um right when i walked in the kitchen but controlled myself so i wouldnt spoil my dinner. i like to make sure i got some real fuel before i pig out on the sweets. so i saved room during dinner, which beleive me was hard- Cuz we make da crippest grinds!!!HA. Den i pigged out on the buckwheatiecrispiecocopalolololoeattillhenomoreroominhisopu. i wanted some kind of peanutbutter chocolate dip, so i whipped up some almond butter, honey and cacao powder. the usual dinner, stuff myself silly and not drink enough water. atleast im not gonna wake up wonderin why im boggin. just get a half gallon in me before i break the fast and the first movement should pass. Try to do a gallon and a half a day cuz I plan on holdin the throttle open till dinner. that usually means light meals throughout the day. Anyway anyway.

1 comment:

Daddy Cakes said...

Wow...Sounds GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDUUUHHH...I could go for ANYTHING sweet right about now :()

You guys get 'um!!!!! I am TOTALLY PROUD of you guys for STICKING to the SYSTEM, and STARTING dis TING!!!

(How do you use 'dis ting' by the way?)

Please inform your fellow mucusless cuzzin...

Love you guys too...