Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You Know Im Loving IT!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm
MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!

Wait, what are you doing? No! this isnt what you want... your gonna have to tell Lahiki. Its all right ill tell her. I gotta tell her. Shoot i blew it. Oh well im already started , GIVE ME MORE!!!

IN this one commercial All the olympians are saying you gotta get up early if you want to succeed, and then it shows them getting ready to train and they all say what time they get up at. one at 6 one at 5:30 etc. And they build this thing thing up about waking up early if you really want it and i swear - i was feeling Inspired, Motivated, Driven, lifted with a new sense of determination that came over me like a child recieving hope from his mentor. I was running out the door so fast to chase down my Dream i could taste it... and BAM!!!! I hit the glass door!
The Damn mentor didnt open the door for me, he was closing it while he had me hypnotized with his way to success. You gotta wake early if you really want the new Mcdonalds Breakfast Chicken Sandwich. All the olympians are standing with chicken sandwiches in their hands LIKE some kinda nightmare and their smiling at the thousands of dollars their getting paid to endorse the Biggest PUSHER out on the streets. Breakfast of Champions. Hats off to Ronald and his advertising team it looked so good i was eating it in my sleep!!!
Believe me it was just as saitisfying especially the part during my binge when i reached out and grabbed me a handful of hot salty fries and shoved them into my mouth while still chewing on a mouthful of chicken sandwich not breathing just inhaling the food as fast as i could then shoving more fries into my mouth before swallowing and reaching out and grabbing more!!!!!!! Now thats WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!! YEEEEHAAAAA!
When i woke and i realised it was all a dream and i hadnt broke my 1 and a half month raw run it was such a relief.

You Know IM LOVING IT!

Try some Sweet potatoe fries you guys. If your transitioning, cut um real thin and slightly coat your rack or pan with olive oil and bake um till desired crispieness. If you have a deydrator dehydrate um .

No comments: